The health and well-being of our people and clients is paramount. Veterinary services are considered essential services by governments around the world due to the importance the role’s veterinarians play in ensuring bio security, surgical and emergency services to ill and injured animals. To help us remain fully operational we ask the following:
**Waiting area is now closed**
- New process:
- Arrival – Stay in vehicle (cats must be in a cage, dogs on a lead)
- Call reception 07 5756665 Bayfair 07 5720441 Papamoa for contactless handover
- Nurse collects pet outside
- Pet get’s fussed over with treats and TLC
- Vet starts consult, calls owner for history and to discuss plan of treatment
- Reception will call you for over the phone payment
- Pet is delivered back to client outside
- If your pet is to be admitted to stay with us, a member of staff will come to greet you for admission in the carpark.
- Discharges will be given via phone or email to avoid lengthy social interactions.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
Please try to call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available to help your pet readily. The waiting rooms are closed to clients so we will collect animal from carpark and phone you to discuss.
OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES:
- We have put extra hygiene practices in place, all clinic areas are thoroughly cleaned with a disinfectant that effectively inactivates Covid-19.
- Call us for initial advice and we will guide you from there.
- We encourage over the phone payments.
- We require all consults to be booked in advance.
- For pets with minor health issues, ongoing medical conditions we have a phone consultation option available.
- We will no longer be doing home calls.
- We can deliver/courier food and medication to you and can organise an over the payment.
- As much as we enjoy our walk in visits from you all – we ask you to call ahead for collection of food/medication to process over the phone payments and pick ups outside of the clinic.
- Over the next few weeks we are only seeing animals for essential treatment or emergencies – we thank you for understanding the routine treatments need to be delayed until the Level is down to 1 or 2 again and we have the all clear from the government to reopen to the public. Any doubts please call or email our staff to discuss – 075756665 or firstname.lastname@example.org Bayfair & 07 5720441 or email@example.com Papamoa
Thank you for your ongoing support at this difficult time, we really appreciate it.